1. Write a poem, a short prose, a flash fiction, or anything close to your heart on a piece of paper, with the theme: Distance. Oh, and make it hand-written, please! We love your hand-writing :)
2. Write TheTravelingWords.com at the bottom, thus anyone who found the paper would be able to visit the site and find out what it’s all about :) Of course, you can also leave your name, blog address, or email address if you like!
3. Go to a Coffee Shop and leave your piece of paper on the table after you finished your coffee (you can also write yours on the back of the bill/receipt!). Take a picture of your piece of paper where you left it
4. Submit your picture here
5. We’ll check and showcase them on www.thetravelingwords.com and share it via our Twitter account @travelingwords
6. When someone found your piece of paper and went to www.travelingwords.com, they would know what it’s all about! :) On the other hand, some people may want to ‘hunt’ for your piece of paper when they see it on the site!
So, grab your pen and paper, start writing, and have fun! :)
thought it’s pretty cool. like that “pass the book around the globe” initiative. connection. important.